Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Weigh In Wednesday

    Last week I overindulged waaaay too much. It was Bunny's birthday and we went all out. 2 Cakes, out to eat twice, and lots of diet coke. However I did all my workouts and ended up pretty much even for the week. I am back on track and ready for more muscles and less fat!  
   So overall, I'm down 6 pounds and 6 inches. Looking at my pictures I don't see much difference but I know it will take time.  But I feel like I should be ready for a bikini competition by now!

  I've started Phase 2 of Jaime Eason's LiveFit trainer. We are doing strength training 6 days a week and adding in cardio(elliptical) 4 days a week!  Ag!  I have been super tired. I actually was in bed at 6:30 last night!
  Even though I don't see much progress, I'm happy to have lost 6 pounds and today my pants felt loose!  

We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Romans 5:3-4



No comments:

Post a Comment