Monday, March 30, 2015

Goals for the Week

Goals for the Week:

I swiped this idea from moneysavingmom.com.  Crystal Paine is an amazing blogger, writer, speaker, business woman and Christian.  Each week she posts her goals and updates her readers on the progress she made last week.  This seems like a good idea for me, so here goes!

1.  Create something to sell on TeachersPayTeachers so that I can earn enough money to buy the Weight Loss shakes from Herbalife.  I don't know if these supplements will work for me, but I figure that if I'm buying supplements anyway, I may as well try it.  I'm already buying supplements from GNC, so I decided to try this.  If I like it, then I can get it for a discount and if others like it, I could sell it to them.  But I WON'T buy it without having the $$ first.  There's not much room in my budget for this, so I am going to have to EARN the money.  All I could think of was to sell some teacher products on TeachersPayTeachers.com.

2.  Read Knowing God Intimately by Joyce Meyer.  We went to one of her conferences this past weekend and it was awesome!  I loved it.  

3.  Study the bible 30 minutes each day.  This is another challenge from Joyce Meyer, my "new" favorite author/speaker.  (she's 72 years old)  She is challenging people to read and study the bible for 30 days for 30 minutes each day.  

4.  Workout at least 5 times.  Still working on the LiveFit Trainer from Jaime Eason, though I've had to take a break because I strained my neck.  I think I'll have to skip anything where I'm pushing weights above my head.  Ouch.  But I am enjoying the feeling of getting stronger, even if I haven't lost much weight.  Which brings me to goal #5...

5.  Work on my nutrition! Good gracious.  It's getting ridiculous.  I am not a 14 year old boy who can eat whatever he wants and still be a string bean.  I NEED to get it together.  

6.  Decorate Easter Eggs with the kids.  I'd also like to take our little 5 year old friend to an easter egg hunt, just need to talk to her mom!  Maybe we could just make our own for her in the yard.

7.  Plan a family photo shoot.  This is something that I'd really like to do.  I want to decide on a location and what we'll wear.

So we make it our goal to please him, 
whether we are at home in the body or away from it.
2 Corinthians 5:9

What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment