Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weigh-in Wednesday

Good news!  I lost another pound. I also lost an inch and a half on my thigh!  That's NEVER happened before. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. That is definitely a baby bicep bump growing! Yippee!!

I'm continuing to follow Jaime Eason's LiveFit  Trainer.  This is my 3rd week. I'm working out 5 times this week. I'm sure that I'll be missing 3 days off, but I'm happy to be building muscle and losing fat. This week we only get 2 rest days. 
I got 2 compliments yesterday at work.  It made me feel good that someone is noticing!

I'm still struggling with dinner. Breakfast, lunch and snacks are all on point, but having a healthy dinner when everyone else eats pizza, burgers, and chicken nuggets is so hard for me. I'm thinking that I will need to start meal prepping dinner too.  Either that or make them eat my food (not looking forward to that conversation).  I'll need to make a decision by Saturday when I do my grocery shopping. 

Another plus is finding the BodySpace app!  I'm part of a facebook group set up by Alesha Haley that supports each other while we do this program.  It's a great group, and I had a "dumb" question for the group.  One of the ladies recommended it. Thank goodness she did. It's awesome!  I can enter my program and then it shows me exactly what to do, has video tutorials, rest timers, EVERYTHING.  So great and even better- free!  

Any suggestions for dinners?

3 comments:

  1. I love any sort of tilapia recipe, I also just discovered and AMAZING baked chicken fajita recipe that I eat with either cheese or corn tortillas.

    http://rachelschultz.com/2014/06/02/oven-roasted-fajitas/

    If you have Pinterest search "clean eating dinners" and there are a bunch of options for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also. You look GREAT!! Keep up the amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow a lot of instagram feeds on clean eating... my friend Vanessa has a great one! I'll tag you in it so you can see. Then you can link from hers to others that are inspiring. Last night we had steak bombs (sauteed shaved steak with peppers, onions and garlic) (with no bread) and kale chips. YUMMY.
    Tonight we're having eggplant lasagne.
    I'm not a purely clean eater, I just like eating healthier. Cutting out starches really helps. I wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete