Sunday, March 1, 2015

5 Reasons to do Jaime Eason's LiveFit Trainer

Everyone knows that getting fit and healthy is important, but we've all tried doing that the wrong way at least once.  (Low-carb diet anyone?)  Here are my top 5 reasons for using Jaime Eason's LiveFit Trainer to accomplish your goals.  (no, she's not paying me to say this)
Top 5 reasons to do Jaime Eason's LiveFit Trainer:
  1. Lose the "fluff"  I never really considered myself fat, I just had a bit too much fluff.  Perfect for puppies and little kids to cuddle with, but not real sexy.  
  2. Only cook once a week.  I meal prep once a week so that my laziness is satisfied.  I'd eat almost anything as long as I don't have to fix that meal.  I love just reaching in the fridge, grabbing my container of healthy food and popping it into my lunch bag.  Cheapskate version of an expensive meal plan- take that Marie Osmond!
  3. Save $$ on clothes.  My clothes actually fit now, so I don't need to go shopping for new clothes.  Hmm, maybe that's a negative, I love to shop!  If I lose enough weight though, I could need new, smaller clothes!  Yea!
  4. Can do more chores- wait, that's a good thing?  I am able to do more chores- open that jar, haul more laundry, move the furniture, shovel the snow.  LOL- I don't really like to do more chores, but it sure feels good to be stronger.
  5. Speaking of stronger...I am also stronger mentally/emotionally.  My confidence is coming back and I'm feeling good about what I've accomplished so far.  
What do you do for exercise?




No comments:

Post a Comment