Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 4 Completed!

I feel so good!  I'm proud of myself for completing the first 4 weeks of Jaime Eason's LiveFit Trainer.  I officially ended Phase 1 and I'm nervously excitedly looking forward to Phase 2.


I've been sticking to the workouts- I haven't missed a single one!  Last week my nutrition was off- between my cycle and my daughter's birthday, I didn't do that great.  One thing that has stuck with my is that this is a lifestyle.  If you can't stick to a nutrition plan, then you shouldn't do it.  This is a forever shift in the way I eat.  Basically, it's "clean eating" pumped up with protein powder and LOTS OF CHICKEN.  

Phase 2 is coming at the perfect time.  We're adding in cardio 3-4 times a week.  Medium intensity, nothing crazy.  I think it will be a challenge to just do cardio at all after all the strength training.  I'll be at the gym for over an hour 6 days a week.  That is a bit daunting!!

However, I'm pretty excited with my results, and that keeps me motivated to move forward.  I've lost 6 pounds and 6 inches.  I've never been able to get these kind of results.  EVER.  

It feels nice to be getting confident and getting compliments.  It sounds silly, but this could literally change the way I move through life.  I find myself doing the things that are important to me, things that I value and forgetting about the silly, unimportant things.  

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
 who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss!!! I love that scripture!! So excited for your results. I wasn't feeling well this morning so I had to miss today's workout but I'm back on it tomorrow!!

    What are you going to be doing for your cardio?

    ReplyDelete