Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Live Fit Challenge!


I have been sick!  I got a vicious stomach bug at the end of January and then a miserable cold a week ago. Thankfully that's all done and now I'm back on track with my nutrition and exercise.
  I'm super excited to be doing Jaime Eason's Live Fit challenge. 
It is great for me. You get to eat every 2-3 hours and the exercise starts off easy. (Except for the push ups.)
The other cool thing is that it is free!  She gives you the workouts, the food and suggests some supplements, but not in a pushy way. 
This is the day 1 workout. Each day is different. 
The food prep day has been a real life saver for me. I've read about people who prep on Sunday, but I had never done it before. I believe that the food prep day will be the difference between success and quitting for me. It's so hard for me to stick to a plan if I'm at work and too tired to put effort into cooking. 
Jaime is awesome. So kind and inspiring. She is almost 40, has a child and has great arms and shoulders!  I just watched her on the TV show "mission makeover". She's the new co- host. The show is on lifetime but I watched the full episode online. No commercials!
I'm using her recipe for:
egg white muffins for breakfast, 
Chocolate protein bars for a snack, and
Turkey meatballs for afternoon snack.
Lunch is chicken breast, sweet potato and veggie. 
Dinner is fish, salad and veggie. 
I haven't tried a dessert yet, but may do that tonight.
And for the big reveal!  Here are my starting pictures!
Eek!  Goodbye muffin top. 
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment