Friday, February 20, 2015

Five for Friday

   


Flex Friday!

I have a teeny tiny bicep bump!  Hopefully the fat will fade and the muscle will grow. 

I'm also thankful for finding Jaime Eason's LiveFitTrainer. It was leg day and I tried out some new machines at the gym. 
This thing looked very intimidating, but the training program had a video to watch to learn how to use it for squats. 

THE WORKOUT

Legs/Calves
If you don't know how to do an exercise, then just click on the blue words and a pop-up window opens with a quick video.  It felt kinda cool to be using the "big boy machines."  



I started reading The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst. It's so great. The description says "Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul?"
Um, yes!  I'm looking forward to learning some strategies for setting priorities and my schedule.  I want to spend my time on things that are important to me, and honestly, Trivia Crack just isn't that important!





 We got 5-6 inches of snow on Monday and we ended up getting the whole week off!  Gotta love living in the south!



One thing that I want to make time for in my schedule is daily bible study. I was reading Psalm 23 and remembered how beautiful it is. 
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup overflows. 
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. 
Psalm 23: 5-6

There are only 28 days until Spring begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment