Friday, December 17, 2010

Resolutionary Challenge

I signed up today for the Resolutionary Challenge! Whew! Not sure if I can do this, but I'm psyched to give it a try. Starting January 11th, I'll try to keep the following 10 resolutions. If you want to join, go to Bonnie White's blog or google resolutionary challenge. http://bonnietonitawhite.blogspot.com


  1. Floss every day
  2. Drink more water
  3. Exercise 60 minutes a day
  4. Pay down debt
  5. Take 15 minutes a day for myself
  6. Finish eating by 9 pm
  7. Eat 7 servings of fruits and vegetables (SEVEN?!)
  8. Create something each day
  9. Goal of my choice-probably pray or read the Bible each day
  10. Wild Card-she'll pick one each week
So, starting January 11th, I'll be blogging about my 12 week challenge! Here's to a new me!

PS. There's a cash prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment