Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 10

Yesterday I was apparently attacked by the carb monster. I waited too long to eat and proceeded to eat everything I wasn't supposed to have. I had 2 poptarts, a large piece of turtle pie, one roll and a cookie. It just about put me into a sugar coma! Blah, that was not smart. And on top of all that, I didn't wash the dishes before bed, I didn't exercise 60 minutes (only 30), only had 5 servings of fruits and vegetables and didn't stop eating at 9pm. Geez, when I mess up, I mess up BIG!
But, today I got up and made myself get on the treadmill and just start over. One day a week of mess ups is really not that bad. I won't let this completely derail me, it's only one day. Overall, I feel really good and I'm looking forward to the online support of other women doing this too. Come on January 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment