Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 15!

I've decided to change one of my goals. #9 was: dishes done before bed. I LOVE having a clean sink in the morning. It truly makes me happy! What a dork! But I'm so into it, I don't think it needs to be a goal right now. (maybe I'll slip up and need to add it back in later) So, I've made an executive decision and changed goal #9 to....HAVE FUN!! I don't have enough fun dang it! I watched My Life in Ruins with the actress from My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding and it was sooo perfect for me right now. Everyday I need to have a little bit of fun. I want to laugh everyday. I wish I was a poet so I could express my feelings better. Hmm, let's see...the bubbling up of happiness in my chest, the smile that hurts and I just can't stop, tears of joy overflowing and the sense of oneness, the sharing of the Holy Spirit with my family. That's what I want to feel everyday.

1 comment: