Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hot Minute!

Phew!  It's been a hot minute since I last wrote a post!  But since my only follower is my sweet sister-in-law, I guess that's no big deal!  LOL


To make a long story short--I read a great book, Potatoes, Not Prozac and another by the same author, The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program.


These books have changed the way I have thought about food and dieting.  My new plan for this blog is to write once a week about how I am doing as I move through the steps.

There are seven steps, and I am somewhere in the middle.  I am currently working on changing my "whites to browns."  That is what she calls changing your foods that are made with white flour to foods that are made with whole grains-complex carbs.


I have a feeling that this will be tricky at dinner time and afterwards.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment